If you are fortunate enough to be in Indonesia right now (Indonesian or expat on residence visa), you don’t have lots of money to spend, but you’re a keen diver…
There is something that perhaps you should not miss. And that is Komodo with the Seven Seas, this October. Why? Well there are a number of reasons for that:
- Because Komodo is at its best in October without a doubt!
- Best visibility of the year.
- Best weather of the year.
- Best marine life interaction and behavior.
- Because there are not many divers out there right now. No crowds!
- The borders are closed to International tourists.
- 90% of divers in Komodo have always been international tourists.
- Domestic travel is also strongly reduced at this time.
- Because the Seven Seas is empty for the month of October…
- And sitting just 2 hours from some of the best diving on the planet…
- We are going to offer you a very sweet deal…
- Half price for this once in a lifetime opportunity!
Experience the best of the best, with the best. The crew of the Seven Seas is keen to take you out there and show what Komodo has to offer this time of year. We are thinking of groups of about 10 divers per trip, perhaps a few more if it has to be. Maybe just two trips this October – next month. Best way to do it is get your own group together and take a full charter. We’ll make it happen at just US$ 25K per trip for a full boat charter, or US$ 2,500 per diver. Dates and trip length still flexible – contact us as soon as possible to take advantage of this limited offer!
Please contact us at [email protected] if you are interested.
Looking forward to welcome you on board!
The Seven Seas Team